Institute of Statistical, Social and Economic Research
INSTITUTE OF STATISTICAL, SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC RESEARCH (ISSER)
- Adamba, C., Osei-Akoto, I., Owusu, A. Y. and Ahiadeke, C. (2014), Determinants of maternal mortality in Ghana: A Focus on neighbourhood characteristics and socio-demographic status, Ghana Social Science Journal, 11(2), 1-31. http://tinyurl.com/p5qzolv
- Anaman, K. A. and Agyei-Sasu, F. (2014). The economic value of the environmental capital inputs used to Produce Gross Domestic Product in Ghana, 1993 to 2012, Research in World Economy, 5(2), 74-92.http://doaj.org/toc/fd78dd35bc88495a9de1e46b1c39472e
- Anyidoho, N.A. and Crawford, G. (2014). Leveraging global links for local advocacy: WACAM’s challenge to the power of transnational mining corporations. Canadian Journal of Development Studies.http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02255189.2014.936369#.VN1XLSw...
- Bawakyillenuo, S., Yaro J. A. Teye, J. (2014) Exploring the autonomous adaptation strategies to climate change and climate variability in selected villages in the rural Northern Savannah Zone of Ghana. Local Environment: The International Journal of Justice and Sustainability. http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13549839.2014.965671#.VN1aJCw...
- Doss, C., Summerfield, G. & Tsikata, D. (2014), Land, Gender, and Food Security, Feminist Economics, 20(1), 1-23. http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/13545701.2014.895021#abstract
- Dzanku, F. M., Jirström, M. & Marstorp, H. (2014). Yield Gap-Based Poverty Gaps in Rural Sub-Saharan Africa. World Development. In press. https://ideas.repec.org/a/eee/wdevel/v67y2015icp336-362.html
- Fenny, A.P., Enemark, U., Asante, F.A. and Hansen, K. (2014). Quality of uncomplicated malaria case Management in Ghana among Insured and Uninsured Patients. International Journal for Equity in Health, 13(63). http://www.equityhealthj.com/content/13/1/63
- Fosu, A. (2014). Growth, Inequality and Poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa: Recent Progress in a Global Context, Oxford Development Studies, published online, October 2014. http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13600818.2014.964195#.VN1c-iw...
- Gadah M., Munro, A. and Quartey P. (2014), The rich or the poor: who gains from public education spending in Ghana? International Journal of Social Economics, 42(2). http://www.emeraldinsight.com/doi/full/10.1108/IJSE-11-2013-0269
- Karlan, D., Osei, R., Osei-Akoto, I. and Udry, C. (2014), Agricultural decisions after relaxing credit and risk constraints, The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 129 (2), 597-652.http://qje.oxfordjournals.org/content/129/2/597.abstract
- Mahama, A. M., Anaman, K. A. and Osei-Akoto, I. (2014). Factors influencing householders’ access to improved water in low-income urban areas of Accra, Ghana, Journal of Water and Health, 12(2), 318-331.https://fssalerts.wordpress.com/2014/10/02/journal-of-water-and-health-v...
- Owusu, G. (2014). Governance for Pro-Poor Urban Development: Lessons from Ghana. Norsk Geografisk Tidsskrift-Norwegian Journal of Geography, 68(4), 260-261.http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/00291951.2014.924552
- Owusu, G., Amponsah, E., Codjoe, S. N. and Afutu-Kotey, R. L. (2014). How do Ghana’s landfills affect residential property values? A case study of two sites in Accra, Urban Geography. 35(8), 1140-115.http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/02723638.2014.945261
- Parmar, D., Williams, G., Dkhimi, F., Ndiaye, A., Asante, F. A. Arhinful, D. K., and Mladovsky, P. (2014). Enrolment of older people in social health protection programs in West Africa – Does social exclusion play a part? Social Science & Medicine, 119, 36-44. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.socscimed.2014.08.011.
- Quarmine, W., R. Haagsma, A. van Huis, O. Sakyi-Dawson, Obeng-Ofori D. and Asante, F. (2014). Did the Price-Related Reforms in Ghana’s Cocoa Sector Favour farmers? International Journal of Agricultural Sustainability, 12, (3), 248- 262. http://www.narcis.nl/publication/RecordID/oai%3Alibrary.wur.nl%3Awurpubs...
- Quartey, P. and Afful-Mensah, G. (2014), Financial and Monetary Policies in Ghana: A Review of Recent Trends. Review of Development Finance, 4(2), 115-125.http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1879933714000189
- Steel, I. W. F., Ujoranyi, T. D. and Owusu, G. (2014), Why Evictions Do Not Deter Street Traders: Case Study in Accra, Ghana. Ghana Social Science Journal, 11(2), 50-73. http://ss.ug.edu.gh/sites/ss.ug.edu.gh/files/journals/GSSJ%20Volume%2011...
- Yaro, J. A. Teye, J., and Bawakyillenuo, S. (2014) ‘Local institutions and adaptive capacity to climate change/variability in the northern savannah of Ghana’. Climate and Development Journal. http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/17565529.2014.951018?queryID=%24